Abbreviated TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Samantha Moses x Jergens Collaboration Giveaway Competition.
Promoter is Kao Australia Pty. Ltd (ABN: 59 054 708 299) at 2/293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia. Phone: +61 3 9834 8600. The Promotion commences by 07:00 PM AEST on 17/09/2021 and will close at 12:00 PM AEST on 20/09/2021 (Promotion Period). Open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over as of the date of entry. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies are ineligible to enter the promotion. To enter, participants must go to either the official Jergens® Australia feed at @jergensaus, follow @jergensaus and comment on the competition post by tagging up to 4 (four) friends who need a bit of self care. The comment counts as one entry and each tagged friend (up to 4 friends) counts as an additional entry. Limit five (5) entries per person. Promoter will select two (2) winners from eligible entries in a random draw. One (1) winner will receive a voucher for a Samantha Moses custom commission sunglass portrait valued at $500 AUD. One (1) additional, runner-up winner will receive the full Jergens x Samantha Moses oil-infused line of products, valued at $71.94. Prize will be provided to each winner within 14 days from winner’s redemption of prize. Full Terms and Conditions available below. The Promotion is in no way promoted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Samantha Moses x Jergens Collaboration Competition.
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over and over as of date of entry. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. Promotion commences at 07:00 PM AEST on 17/09/2021 and will close at 12:00 PM AEST on 20/09/2021 (Promotion Period).
5. Participants may enter via Instagram during the Promotion Period as follows:
Log in to or create your Instagram account, follow the official Jergens Australia Instagram feed @jergensaus, comment on the Competition Post and tag up to four (4) friends with whom you have a personal relationship on the competition post (Competition Post) announcing the Samantha Moses x Jergens Collaboration Giveaway Competition. The comment counts as one (1) entry and each tagged friend (up to four tagged friends) counts as an additional entry into the Promotion, for a total of five (5) potential entries into the promotion.
Limit of five (5) entries per person permitted. Any entry that does not comply with the entry requirements will be deemed invalid. All terms and conditions of Instagram apply. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Random Drawing/Odds. Two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Promoter (or Promoter’s designee) at 2/293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
7. Promoter will announce the winners via the Jergens® Instagram feed by 7.00pm (AEST) on 20/09/2021 (“Winner Announcement”). Promoter will contact the winners via private Instagram message, and the winners must respond via a private message within seven (7) business days of the Winner Announcement to redeem their prize and provide a valid mailing address for delivery of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the direct message by the Promoter within seven (7) days or if prize is returned as undeliverable, the winner forfeits his/her prize and the applicable prize will be awarded to another randomly drawn qualifying entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. One (1) winner will receive a voucher for a Samantha Moses custom commission sunglass portrait valued at $500 AUD inc GST. One (1) additional, runner-up winner will receive the full Jergens x Samantha Moses oil-infused line of products, valued at $71.94 AUD inc GST. Total prize pool is $571.93 inc GST. Prize will be supplied at the time of the win.
9. The Prize will be sent to the winner at the delivery address provided via direct message. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost during in transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants enter a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any Prize it is unable to send to the winner if the address given is incorrect.
10. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each entrant also releases Instagram from any liability for any loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
17. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Kao Australia Pty. Ltd (ABN: 59 054 708 299) at 2/293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia. Phone: +61 3 9834 8600.
20. This promotion is in no way promoted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter (Kao Australia Pty. Ltd at 2/293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia, Phone: +61 3 9834 8600) and not to Instagram. Further, entrants release Instagram, Facebook and their respective associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.